Working towards the restoration of |
the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
"If I shut up the heavens and there is no rain; if I command the locusts to ravage the land; or if I let loose pestilence against My people, when My people, who bear My name, humble themselves, pray, and seek My favor and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear in My heavenly abode and forgive their sins and heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:13-14
Statement of Beliefs of the United Hebrew Congregation |
Note: Scriptures are blue.
Unless noted NKJV used throughout.
- United Hebrew Congregation (UHC) believes that Israel's CREATOR is Elohim (ETERNAL CREATOR), and that He is the Mighty One of Israel.
Isaiah 44:6-8 "Thus says ETERNAL the King of Israel, And His Redeemer, ETERNAL of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no god. And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them. Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a god besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.'"
Also: Deuteronomy 6:4-5 & Isaiah 45:18.
- UHC believes that CREATOR's Word is preserved ONLY in the Hebrew Scriptures (commonly referred to as the OT) which was given to our Hebrew forefathers.
Isaiah 34:16 "Search from the book of ETERNAL and read: Not one of these shall fail; Not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them."
Also: Isaiah 28:14.
- UHC believes that the advent of the Messiah (Mashiach) of Israel is yet to happen and is Israel's only hope.
Genesis 49:8-10; Psalms 2.
- UHC believes in the end-time Messianic age which will to establish the Kingdom of Elohim (ETERNAL CREATOR) on earth.
Isaiah 2:1-4 "The word that Isaiah the son of Amos saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of ETERNAL's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, 'Come, and let us go up to the mountain of ETERNAL To the House of the CREATOR of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of ETERNAL from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, And rebuke many people; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore."
- UHC believes in the physical reunification of the House of Judah and the House of Israel (the lost Ten Tribes).
Jeremiah 3:18 "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given as an inheritance to your fathers."
Also: Isaiah 11:11-12; Ezekiel 37:15-19.
- UHC believes that the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem will be done by the Messiah.
Ezekiel Chapters 41-47; Zec 6:12-13
- UHC believes we must conform to the Covenant between our CREATOR and our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and the Children of Israel.
- UHC believes we must conform to the seventh-day Sabbath of our CREATOR, and His Feast Days.
Exodus 20:8-11 8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it pure. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of ETERNAL your CREATOR. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates."
Also: Leviticus Chapter 23.
- UHC believes we must conform to the Kosher (clean/unclean) dieting laws of Leviticus Chapter 11. In addition, UHC believes that we must not allow blood or blood based products (i.e. vaccinations, blood sausage) into our body as that is sin; see (Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 3:17; 7:26; 17:12,14; 19:26; Deuteronomy 12:16,23 15:23; 1 Samuel 14:34; Psalms 50:12-15; Ezekiel 33:25).
UHC is dedicated to sounding this message to Israel.
[Back to United Hebrew CongregationsMain Page ]